About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dairy Dangers-Introduction

I found a really cool article but it's pretty long. I'm going to put it up in sections so I don't overwhelm you. Hope you like it! Angie

The Dangers Of Milk And Dairy Products - The FactsBy Dave RietzWebmaster
Yes... milk is Mother Nature's "perfect food" ...for a calf... until it is weaned.

Everything you know about cow's milk and dairy is probably part of a Dairy industry MYTH.
Cow's milk is an unhealthy fluid from diseased animals that contains a wide range of dangerous and disease-causing substances that have a cumulative negative effect on all who consume it.

MILK'S BASIC CONTENTS

*ALL* cow's milk (regular and 'organic') has 59 active hormones, scores of allergens, fat and cholesterol. Most cow's milk has measurable quantities of herbicides, pesticides, dioxins (up to 200 times the safe levels), up to 52 powerful antibiotics (perhaps 53, with LS-50), blood, pus, feces, bacteria and viruses. (Cow's milk can have traces of anything the cow ate... including such things as radioactive fallout from nuke testing ... (the 50's strontium-90 problem).
LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH IN AMERICA
http://webapp.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/leadcaus.html (1998)

Rank & Total Description

1. 724,859 Heart Disease (think fats/cholesterol: meat/dairy)
2. 541,532 Malignant Neoplasms (cancer: think toxins/milk/dairy)
2a. 250,000 Medical system (drugs/etc. think ignorance/incompetence)
3. 158,448 Cerebro-vascular (think meat milk and dairy)
4. 112,584 Bronchitis Emphysema Asthma (think toxins/milk/dairy)
5. 97,835 Unintentional Injuries and Adverse Effects
6. 91,871 Pneumonia & Influenza (think weak immune systems and mucus)
7. 64,751 Diabetes (think milk/dairy)
7a. 40,000+ Highway slaughter (men, women and children)
8. 30,575 Suicide (think behavioral problems)
9. 26,182 Nephritis (Bright's disease: inflammation of the kidneys)
10. 25,192 Liver Disease (think alcohol and other toxins)

(2a and 7a were added for completeness)

(note: Number 13 on the CDC list is -18,272 Homicide & Legal Intervention-. It is curious that the CDC would readily list law enforcement and homicides... and not the 250,000 deaths caused by the medical system!)
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment