About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Thursday, May 17, 2012

AFTERNOON DELITE Fresh Juice

As I was making this juice this morning and thinking about when this afternoon I would drink it, the song Afternoon Delight popped into my head so I said to myself, "Self, what a great idea for a name!"

2 kiwis peeled
1 orange zested
1 inch round of pineapple
1 mango peeled

Process all the fruit through the juicer.  If you want a thicker drink, this also makes a great smoothie!  I would not recommend adding milk.  If you need to thin it out, use a little water.  And yes!  That is a canning jar glass that you see.  I use canning jars to transport my juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment