About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BEETRICE POTTER'S MONKEY Smoothie



1 cup of almond, flax, or hemp milk
2 bananas
1 packet of Sambazon frozen acai berries
All the tops (stems and leaves) from one raw beet
1 heaping teaspoon of maqui powder
1 heaping teaspoon of maca powder

Blend thoroughly.  You can add ice to make it colder if you like.  It has a light chocolate flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment