About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PLUM CHERRY SHABANG Smoothie

1 cup hemp milk or almond milk
1 large red plum quartered and pitted
2 handfuls of pitted fresh cherries
6 medjool dates pitted
1 handful of sliced raw almonds

Put the hemp milk in a blender on high-speed then add the rest of the ingredients in order one at a time while the blender is still going. Blend for about 3 minutes after you add the last ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment