About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Monday, February 27, 2012

SALAD BOWL Fresh Juice

This recipe makes enough for 2 pints of juice. 

1 apple
1/2 head of romaine
1 large cucumber
2 stalks of celery
1-2 carrots
3 radishes (optional)
2 wheatgrass cubes (if you split the juice, put one wheatgrass cube in each glass)

Juice everything one item at a time.  You can drink it all at once or split it half.  Make sure to keep it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment