About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Monday, February 27, 2012

GAZPACHEO Soup

This soup is a great summer dish but it's even better because it doesn't get cooked!  If you have a Vitamix with the soup setting, you can throw everything in there and put it on the soup setting and not worry.  If not, you can warm it slightly before you eat it however if you warm it too much, you'll lose the nutrients of the raw veg.

3 cups of water
3 whole, large, ripe tomatoes
1 large cucumber
1 red bell pepper
1/2 of a sweet onion (mayan or spanish preferably)
1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
black pepper & sea salt to taste


No comments:

Post a Comment