About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MAYAN JUNGLE Smoothie

1 cup of hemp or almond milk
2 bananas
1/4 cup of cacao nibs
1/4 cup of walnuts
1/8 cup of cinnamon
1 heaping tablespoon of maca powder
the greens from one beet
ice

Blend everything together.  Add some ice while the blender is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment