About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Monday, February 27, 2012

JUNGLE BOOGIE Smoothie

1 cup of almond or hemp milk
2 bananas
1/4 cup of cacao nibs
1/4 cup of walnuts
1 heaping tablespoon of maca powder
the green tops of one beet
ice

Blend everything really good in the blender.  Once it's all blended, add ice cubes one at a time to slush it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment