About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Monday, July 30, 2012

Fiesta Salad

As I was trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight, the yummy salad, Tomato Avocado Salad came to mind.  I decided that I wanted it again.  When I went to the garden to get what I needed, I noticed that there was lettuce was ready so I picked some.  The creative juices started flowing!

Make the Tomato Avocado Salad but use the whole avocado
Add in a handful of baby lettuce
Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 a fresh lime or if you like, you can add the whole lime
Mix well and let sit for about 15 minutes


Check out this recipe and a ton of others on Allergy Free Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment