About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Sunday, January 22, 2012

FALL FANTASY Smoothie


1 cup of hemp milk
1 banana
1/2 of an avacado
1 apple chopped and cored
1 pear chopped and cored
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg

Put the milk in the blender and get it spinnng. Add the apple and pear first then the banana and avacado last. You may have to add some water. Ice works well also.

No comments:

Post a Comment