About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Sunday, January 22, 2012

PRETTY IN PEACH Smoothie


1 cup hemp milk
1 banana
1 cup of chopped watermelon
1 cup of chopped cantelope
1 cup of chopped papaya (you can throw in some of the pips too for some added protein)
1 cup of choped mango

Throw it all in the blender a little at a time. Add some ice to make it frothy if you want. This is also really good as a summer drink. Just use seltzer water instead of the milk.

You can also turn the seltzer version of this into a great adult beverage by adding some rum or vodka!

No comments:

Post a Comment