About Me

I started this blog to keep track of my kitchen creations. I love cooking and eating. In 2008 I was diagnosed with RA. Food started becoming a huge problem. I needed to find a better way to eat the flavors I love. All the recipes I create are driven by my desire to eat good food that won't create extra pain and inflammation in my internal ecosystem. While the recipes are wholesome, the language is not. I swear. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot! I make no apologies for that. It's just a fair warning. I'm raw and real. Happy cooking! Even happier eating! Cheers! Angie

Friday, April 13, 2012

PANGAPPLE Fresh Juice

I tried to come up with a name to encompass the 3 fruits I used to make this delish juice.

1 pear
1 mango
1/4 of a pineapple

Put fruits through the juicer.  You don't have to peel the skins off the pineapple or mango if you don't want but make sure you cut the mango away from the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment